With summer fast approaching it’s time for days by the beach, pool or lake. If you’re like most people over the age of 21 that probably means:
- Reviewing your wardrobe and working out what clothing still fits.
- Setting a weight loss goal
This year I want to challenge you to do something different. Throw away the bathroom scales… or hide them in the garage. Focus on the tape measure. Those inches are what is going to determine the size of that bikini or swim suit.
So go find a tape measure and start measuring:
- Bust: Measure all the way around your bust and back on the line of your nipples.
- Chest: Measure directly under your breasts, as high up as possible.
- Waist: Measure at its narrowest point width-wise, usually just above the navel.
- Hips: Measure around the widest part of the hipbones.
- Thighs: Measure around fullest part of upper leg while standing
- Upper arm: Measure above your elbows – around fullest part.
Write your measurements in a notebook or an app so you don’t loose them. You’ll want to remeasure about once every two weeks.
Check back tomorrow for more tips on how to get your body ready for summer.