The 2012 Autism Society National Conference is being held in San Diego from July 25th to July 28th. It is the largest autism conference in the USA.
I attended my first Autism Conference in August last year and learned so much. When I found out the national conference was just a few hours away from our home I decided that I had to find a way to attend.
Over 1,000 professionals, educators, parents and exhibitors from around the U.S. and other countries will participate in the 2012 Autism Society National Conference.
The targeted audience for the conference includes:
- Individuals on the spectrum
- State special education directors
- State-level autism directors/coordinators
- School administrators
- Classroom educators
- Early intervention specialists
- Regional education directors/providers
- State autism center staff
- Occupational therapists
- Speech-language pathologists
- Vocational rehabilitation providers
- Mental health professionals
- State and federal legislators
- Assistive technology providers
- Nurse practitioners
- Autism nonprofit associations
- First responders
- Community supporters
If you’d like to save some money on attending the conference be sure to Register before June 1st as the early bird discount expires on May 31st.
Will you be attending the National Conference this year?