I headed to the stores tonight to stock up on much needed supplies. Our son is Gluten Free, Casein Free and almost Corn free so running to the store and expecting to see all the items I need in stock is a thing of the past.
Here is a quick list at the items I’m stocking up on this week:
- Tapioca Hamburger Buns (buy at Sprout’s)
- Tapioca Hot Dog Buns (buy at Sprout’s)
- AppleGate The Great Organic Hot Dog – Gluten Free, Casein Free, No Nitrates or Nitrites, Grass-Fed Beef (buy at Sprouts or Trader Joe’s)
- Kirkland Signature Organic Ground Beef Patties (buy at Costco)
- French Fries home cooked in Coconut Oil
- Lays Classic Potato Chips
- Edward & Sons Let’s Do Gluten Free Ice Cream Cones and Sprinkles (buy at Sprout’s)
- So Delicious Coconut Milk Ice Cream (buy at Sprout’s or Whole Foods)
- Trader Joe’s Organic Popcorn cooked in Coconut Oil
We don’t allow our children to have soda so I haven’t listed anything here. I’ve read that Hansen’s has more natural sodas. I have read that there are trace amounts of gluten in many of the big commercial brands. This in addition to the artificial colors and flavorings is enough to skip them for as long as possible.
Do you have a favorite Gluten Free, Casein Free food?