D3 Serum is one of the best sources for the healthiest, natural vitamin D3. It does not contain any solvents, binders or fillers that may impair the D3 biofield or compromise the long-term benefits of this live-source vitamin D3. In fact, D3 Serum is the one vitamin D source which tests “on” to all four biofield polarities for ideal cell resonance and best health.
D3 Serum is a liquid form of Vitamin D3, not a tablet, therefore it does not contain any binders, fillers or other toxic “tag-along” substances. Vitamin D3 also does not contain magnesium stearate, an oil that has been proven to affect the immune system.
Recommended For: Ages 4+
Benefits of Vitamin D3 Serum
There are many health benefits from consuming a live source of Vitamin D. Below is a list of a few of the benefits you may get from D3 Serum:
- Strong Immune System — People with more direct sunlight exposure or higher levels of vitamin D3 were found to have a stronger immune system. Vitamin D3 recpetors are known to exist on most immune cells and may play a role in maintaining healthy immune cell maturity, differentiation and integration.
- Bone Metabolism — Vitamin D3 supplements have been proven to support hip and non-vertabral bone health. Vitamin D is essential for healthy calcium metabolism, as it promotes intestinal calcium and phospohorus uptake. Calcium orotate supplements also provide an ultra absorbable form of calcium that is recommended for optimal bone health.
- Nerve Function — Research has indicated that vitamin D may play a role in neural health by supporting healthy nerve conduction potential.
- Cognition — Studies of the elderly, has shown that higher levels of vitamin D is linked to healthy mental function and improved mood.
- Healthy Heart — The correct levels of vitamin D3 has been linked to healthy blood flow and relaxation of the blood vessels.
Put 1-3 drops in a veggie capsule or directly in the mouth, take daily with meals. While it seems like a small amount, one drop contains 2200 IU, which will provide you with more than the recommended amount of daily Vitamin D. Taking more than 6000 IU/day is not recommended unless approved by your health care practitioner. This vitamin d3 supplement is approved for use for children aged four and above. If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a physician before use.
- Ages 4-6 — Put 1 drop directly in the mouth, every other day with meals
- Ages 7+ — Put 2 drops directly in the mouth, every other day with meals
My daughter and I put a drop on our spoon with breakfast; she begs for it daily. I don’t tolerate oils very well and am able to take this multiple times a week without reaction.
In 1941, 400 IU/day was the recommended dietary allowance for vitamin D. This amount was believed to help prevent D deficiency and rickets. However, scientists are now calling for an increase to the recommended amount, between 1,000 to 6,000 IU/day. It is believed that these increased levels of vitamin D will provide the best support for the immune system, vascular, cognitive, mucosal and reproductive health and more.
The Importance of Vitamin D for Health
Vitamin D is one of the only nutrients that your body needs on a daily basis. The body is designed to absorb a sufficient amount of Vitamin D by exposure to sunlight, however, most of us don’t spend enough time in the sun to get the recommended amount of vitamin D. As a result, it is not uncommon for people to have low levels of Vitamin D, and not even realize it.
While there are many foods containing Vitamin D, they are not always an adequate source for Vitamin D3. Consuming many types of fish, such as salmon, catfish, mackerel, sardines and tuna, can be a great source of Vitamin D, but it’s best to eat only the fish caught from the wild. With many types of fish, you also have to worry about being exposed to mercury.
- 10 Foods Containing Vitamin D
- Vitamin D: The Benefits & Side Effects of the Sunshine Vitamin
- New Research: Vitamin D Supplements could help fight Crohn’s Disease
- New Study: Vitamin D is Better than Vaccines at Preventing Flu
Supplement Facts & Ingredients for D3 Serum
D3 Serum™ — Ingredients
.5 fl oz/bottle (15 ml) — Serving Size: One Drop (0.09 ml)
Servings Per Container: approx. 165
Vitamin D3 (2200 IU/serving) 0.09 ml 550%
Other Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol
Our Quality Guarantee: No magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. No Binders or Fillers. Store in a cool, dry place.
D3 Serum can be kept at room temperature and does not need to be kept refrigerated. The source of D3 Serum is from lanolin from sheep wool.