If you are a parent, care giver or teacher with young children you’ve probably wondered what to do with all those broken and small pieces of crayon you have lying around.
It’s the Crayola Crayon Maker! It turns crayon bits and pieces into new crayons in wild color combinations. Just mix in crayon bits, melt them down, pour into the mold and let harden. Now you’re ready to color again with swirling crayon creations.
- Winner of Oppenheim Platinum Award for excellence in the area of child development and children’s media
- Safety latch lid stays locked while melting for safe fun
- Coated melting tray allows for easy clean-up after use
- Requires 60-watt clear, colorless candelabra bulb
- Crayola Crayon Maker includes one plug-in unit with locking hood
- Mini crayon maker mold and crayon mold frame
- 8 unlabeled crayons
- 2 crayon couplers and instruction sheet for the Crayola Crayon Maker